Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 1, 2018

Reign my Everything, O Lord / a poem by composer KHÊ KINH KHA -- www.art2all.net/




                                 REIGN MY EVERYTHING, O LORD
                                                          a poem by KHÊ KINH KHA






                                   O Almighty God
                                   Please open my eyes
                                   so I may see the ocean with waves 
                                   the forest with trees and animals,
                                   the rivers with flowing water rushing to the sea
                                   the Autumn with snow and frozen ice
                                   the Spring with flowers and butterflies
                                   and Summer with blue sky and wondering clouds
                                   the sun, the moon, the stars, the universe
                                   all the things you've created
                                   for us, sinners
                                   and so I may see your great love, mercy and care
                                   in everything existing on earth


                                  Open my ears, dear God
                                  so I may hear the whispering of the wind through branches
                                  the bird singing
                                  the rain drops on the leaves
                                  the quietness in the night
                                  the cry, the laugh, the sufferings of others
                                  and so I may hear your guiding words
                                  in every steps of my life


                                  open my heart, O God
                                  So I may receive your will
                                  and  the radian of your love fill my heart
                                  and submissive mind and soul
                                  and so I may proclaim the words of the gospels throughout
                                                                                                              my journey
                                  so for all,
                                  I may speak kindly                 
                                  love wholeheartedly
                                  and serve sincerely and willingly


                                  O my dear God
                                  I am a lowest of the lowly -- lowlier than the humble grass
                                                                                                                   on earth
                                  and I am nothing without Your love, Your Graces,
                                  Your blessing and Your salvation
                                  reign my heart please
                                  reign my life please
                                  reign my everything please Lord
                                  please Lord


                                  KHÊ KINH KHA
                                  Dec. 2017



                                                    composer KHÊ KINH KHA    [ hà tĩnh 1946-     ]
                                                                     

                                 http://art2all.net/nhac/khekinhkha/thovan/reignmyeverything_olord.htm

                                               

0 Nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đăng ký Đăng Nhận xét [Atom]

<< Trang chủ